Go To Academic Subjects
The Edwin Mellen Press
The Edwin Mellen Press conceives, publishes, and markets advanced research in the humanities and social sciences.
Mellen scholarship is:
- Acquired by research libraries around the world.
- Evaluated solely on the basis of research quality.
- Accepted without subsidy or financial payment.
- Published according to the highest library standards (hard cover cloth).
- In print usually within six months of acceptance.
- Disseminated and marketed internationally.
- Learn more about Mellen Books
Mellen authors are scholars who make a significant contribution to knowledge and culture through research.
- Hold Ph.D. degrees in their field.
- Are professors and researchers at leading universities around the world.
- Adhere to the highest levels of research quality and professionalism.
- Believe that research should be evaluated solely on the basis of its quality and contribution.
- Represent a community of readers and reviewers of Mellen research.
- Learn more about Mellen authors